Unit System: The software is designed for both English and Metric units. For Metric the user can select
either Watt or kCal/hr as heat rate unit.
- Feed Input Rate
- Feed Initial Temperature
- Feed Initial Water Content
- Feed Final Water Content
- Inlet Air Temperature
- Ambient Air Temp, Relative Humidity, and Pressure
- Feed Material
- Inside Shell Thickness
- Outside Shell Thickness
- Refractory Thickness
- Drum Diameter & Drum Length
- Final Temperature of the Feed Material
- Heat to the Feed Product, Heat Loss through the Refractory and shell
- Total Heat Required
- Total Air Required in case of hot air
- Steam rate for steam
- Heat Transfer Coefficient.
- The Results include Temperature profile of the product during heating in the drum
- Air Temperature Drop in case of hot air
- Condensate Temperature in case of Steam
- Heat and Mass Balance Results along with pictorial view of the process
Shell Installation Geometry Module: To install the Rotary Dryer Shell or to adjust the shell alignment a geometry module is available.
Price of the software: *SINGLE USER Annual / Perpetual license
|FurnXpert Rotary Dryer Software
|FurnXpert Rotary Alignment Geometry Software
Technical Support:The technical support package entitles the user to help-desk support via telephone or e-mail for a period of 1 year
from the date of purchase. During this period the user will also be provided with free software upgrades, as they become
available. The technical support package can be renewed at 20% price of the software after the end of every year.
Multi User Discounts: Multi User License Discounts are available. Discounts: 5 – 10 license – 10% discount, more than 10 licenses – 15% discount